Friday, April 1, 2011

Sadomasochism


Feels so good being bad
There's no way I'm turning back
Now the pain is my pleasure
Cause nothing could measure

Love is great, love is fine
Out of the box, out of line
The affliction of the feeling
Leaves me wanting more

Cause I may be bad
But I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care
I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me
-S&M, Rihanna

Bad boys? Bitch? Slut? Have you seen Rihanna's music video for her song S&M? Well, Youtube made it available only to those who have accounts who are 18 years and older. I will not spoil it, so you better watch it. It's kinda cute, well, at least it's colorful.

Anyway, I like sadism and masochism, I might even label myself slightly of a sadist and a masochist. But when these two things are combined, well uh... they become a different thing. Sadism and masochism, often termed as sadomasochism or S&M for short, refers to the attainment of sexual gratification or pleasure from actions inflicting pain (and even humiliation?). This can be achieve with chains and whips just like how the song tells us. This actually has three divisions known as BDSM, stands for bondage and discipline (B&D), dominance and submission (D/S), and sadism and masochism (S&M). For B&D, it can be in either the form of physical or psychological restraint. I'd rather not discuss much details 'coz nor do I is an expert in this kind of field.

I am emotionally unstable so I like hurting myself whenever I am depressed, but not to the point of killing myself. I also have this view in life that inflicting greater but short term pain makes myself feel numb from the lesser but long term pain, in physical terms. Then the thought just crossed my mind, if I like receiving pain (from myself that is) and inflicting pain (to myself and it's not hardcore pain), may be I'll like S&M. Wait 'till I try it, and I'll tell the world how it feels. Nah. I'm just kidding. But who knows, Rihanna's video isn't hardcore as I expected it to be, and so do I as I may not be who you expect me to be. Labo ko lang eh.

I dunno why I tagged this as academics. Oh well, April Fools! Just so you know, this is my 100th blog entry, and I at least wanted it to be of something worth reading. But I guess I failed. Ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...