Thursday, April 14, 2011

Keeps Me Alive

Lately, I'm having sleepless difficult nights thinking about things I cannot learn to forget. It is true that learning makes things easier to comprehend, but so does complexity is to set its pace along with the quantity of what we are to know. I think that knowing too much just makes your life more complicated as compared to how it was before. Sorry, but this is just for my point of view based on how I am feeling right now.

The thought of you alone keeps me awake, now everything else I am bound to know keeps me ecstatic. Just like a gallon of ecstasy flowing in my veins, keeping me alive from a comatose, with a score of 3 in a coma scale.

I wish I never knew some things from the start, 'coz in the end, it'll only keep me hurting knowing more about the things I think I should know, but I feel that I don't want to know. I hope this fucking world, so are us, can just shut up and make everyone live happily ever after. The end.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shen. Hahaha ate. I just reread this now, and even I am lost with my words lol. Di ko alam anong kinaaartehan ko dito lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...