Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stand by me

I'm currently listening to Glee's version of the song Faithfully while studying for an exam later. And I just can't help getting somehow emotional when the line "Two strangers learn to fall in love again. I get the joy of rediscovering you. Oh girl... you stand by me. I'm forever yours, faithfully..." comes into picture. (Is my lyrics correct?) There are times when you seem to remember things vividly, as if it only happened yesterday. Days, weeks, months, years may pass, but the pain still remains. Time comes when all you blame is yourself even you know that you ain't the culprit for everything. Well, misfortunes come in life. Just try to learn from it and love the experience, it's probably worth it in the end. It's easy to say, but even I can't live with it. I wish I have stood by you until the end, but I guess it's just too late now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...