Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cogito means...

I was able to chat with someone last night, without him even knowing who I am (or maybe he really knows but pretends not to know). Anyway, the chat was great and satisfying. Great 'coz I missed talking to him the usual way. Satisfying enough to the point that I'm starting to blame myself again. He wasn't really putting all the blames on me, but from what I see, he misunderstood everything that happened, and of course, I know, it's my fault for not explaining everything. But I am sure to myself that I am not guilty about what he said about not wanting him around. Everything last night was indirect, and I hope I am not just assuming. It made me smile though, even just for a bit. :)

Because of this, I'm thinking that everything's my fault, again. I wonder when will I stop giving a damn to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...