Sunday, January 16, 2011

Train to Nowhere

I'm getting bitchier than the bitch I'm supposed to be. I don't want to share much details. Well, not now, but soon it'll be.

I don't wanna break your heart nor crush your expectations, but there are things that won't leave my train of thoughts. And these things, for how I see them, make me so different from who I was before.

I remembered someone's promise, but that was more than a year ago, and I'm not sure if that someone will fulfill it, promises are meant to be broken anyway. Another is someone's voice repeatedly playing in my head, I think I'm starting to adore that someone more than before. Aside from these two, I keep on doings things I am not supposed to. The pastor's preaching today is like a big bitch slap for me. Lastly, someone said something which made me think about it, whether it was serious, figurative or just an expression.

These thoughts make me feel like I'm having a fight with myself, somehow. I'd rather have someone else to bitch-out than make myself go crazy like this. Well, it feels like I'm only playing with lots of random stuff. I hope someone can bitch-talk me out of this mess I got myself into.

My friends know that I lose my train of thought easily, but here's one fully loaded train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...