Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hating and Loving


Yes, you've read it right. If you hate what you do, you're going to do what you hate.

There are lots of things in our lives we get fucked up with. We keep on doing things which we know are wrong, may be simply because we like the feeling we get from t. And doing these wrong things makes us hate those moments, or even ourselves, for not stopping despite knowing it's wrong, after realizing we had a choice. Well, whatever I am saying is not definite.

But hating things we keep on doing is like us being a hypocrite. It's like lying to ourselves, denying our own thoughts. I can't real assume that this is true, but the main reason for hating whatever we keep on doing is that we're only confused with what we like/love to do in our lives. It feels like I'm hating and loving the same thing at once. Maybe that's what I'm experiencing, mere confusion.

I would really like to write something full of emotions regarding my own dilemmas but I guess thinking about so much heartbreaking things keeps me away from letting it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...