Sunday, January 2, 2011

Best Wishes!


May it be true love or lust, marriage is not an easy thing you can just decide to enter and decide to leave. 'Cause in marriage, there's no turning back. >:)

This morning, an old classmate and friend got married with a guy I am not acquainted with. I think she just turned 18 last year. Anyway, if I am not mistaken, she gave birth to a child at the age of 16. I wouldn't know the marriage thing if my ex-suitor didn't ask me if I'll go. But it's Sunday, and I have church activities and errands from mum so I wan't able to attend their pag-iisang dibdib.

To my point of view, my friend's too young for marriage and especially for being a mum, she could have enjoyed the teenage life more. You may call it love, but marriage is not a quick proof to this. Some people think that marriage is an easy way out from hardships and problems in a teenage life, but no, marriage is a lifetime commitment with no escape. Wouldn't it be easier to just wake up in the morning, go to school and meet friends, rather than wake up early, go to work, feed your family and attend to your responsibilities at home as a wife/husband, parent and daughter/son? Where you pay school for your own advantage so you can slack off anytime since you're paying the institution with your money, on the other hand, in having a job, you are paid for your effort and hard work, so you can't just slack off 'cause your every move is what the institution is paying. Though I'm not really against early marriage, just saying that married life would be easier if you've already finished your studies, have a stable job and already independent when it comes to your new family's responsibilities.

Anyway, best wishes to you and your husband! Sa susunod na lang regalo ko sa inyo. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...