Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Random December Ranting

This is my worst December so far. I'd just rant about it some other day when I have enough time already to commit suicide. I just hope it doesn't get any worse than now. On the bright side, no classes tomorrow, and Christmas break starts on Friday! Yey for the nearing three weeks of boredom! I am as boring as a rock that I do not do anything different on Christmas and New Year's. And yes, I know what you're thinking right now, so might as well thank you for the compliment, pal. NOT. #asifsomeonereallycares

And yeah, belated congratulations to my dearest friend, no need to name the person, for having a new love life yesterday. I only wish the best to the new couple. May you guys be able to attain your 12/12/12 dream. And by that, I meant that you should. Just always stay in love, you, lovebirds. Oh well, this just proves that love is in the air, but am I some kind of an anaerobic organism to be deprived of it? Another reason to hate this almost-ending year. #pleasekillmenow

Anyway, Christmas isn't about having a romantically-important someone by your side, but it's about celebrating for Christ's "birthday". But the heck with it, I'm no Catholic to believe in that. Not to ruin anybody else's yuletide season, but December is not really the birth month of Christ, just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...