Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Comparisons and Perfection

'Coz when I'm him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you,
What would you do
If you were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh, I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes.

-Katy Perry

Isn't the picture above adorable? Anyway, last night, I got an LSS with this song for an unknown reason. I checked YouTube and read user comments, and all in there was heartbroken-ness. I felt them, having to like another while you're with someone else, having to have settled with someone you only see as second best because the best told you he/she doesn't like you and told you to move on. I felt the cheating part, as if I'm cheating, I was cheated on, etc etc. I felt them not because I've experienced the same things, but there's just this heartbreaking feeling while listening to the song, and I keep torturing myself with that achy feeling. Though settling for "second best" is probably not a sensitive way to label people, comparisons due to perfections ain't right, 'coz we're all unique in our own different and special ways. Shouldn't have settled for "second best" if you're going to blab and complain about it too much. Way to go from being distracted from my Chemistry paper due later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...