Sunday, February 6, 2011

Past Life

Ever since the bombing of a bus along EDSA, blockbuster na ang MRT araw-araw. Yesterday, I rode the MRT to get to somewhere to meet a friend. As I waited for my turn sa pila ng ticket na ubod ng haba na mukhang mas okay pa yatang nilakad ko na lang ang pupuntahan ko, I saw someone who looks familiar. He was standing right below where I can view the station's clock, so every time I check the time, I glance at him trying to recall if I really know him. He was actually waiting for someone, a guy friend of his, but I knew he was glancing at me too, as he turned his head left and right.

After I got my ticket, I saw him gone from where he was standing, so I hurried to enter my card, then I saw him with his friend, but I just passed them by since I was too conscious that the train might leave me. Luckily, I got a seat at the train, then he and his friend entered, then as he walked in front of me, he was staring, so I just looked down. He stood somewhere near.

It really felt like we both know each other, only we can't remember. Then the thought of asking him his name crossed my mind, in fact, nagpapractice na nga ako ng lines ko eh. "Hey, do I know you? 'Coz you look familiar. May I know your name?" 'pag kilala ko pangalan niya, syempre magpapakaFC na meh, kung hindi naman, may line na rin ako. "Oh, sorry. I must have gotten the wrong person. Nice meeting you, anyway." Kaso syempre't nahihiya talaga ako dahil napakarandom ng gagawin ko at hindi ko ma-muster ang strength sa pagkakataon na 'yun.

Nang malapit na ako sa bababaan kong station, tumayo na ako. Laking gulat ko at sa parehas na station kami bumaba. Nauna silang bumaba kaysa sa akin, at napansin kong he was glancing a little, maybe to see where I was. Nag-CR sila ng friend niya, pumasok siya pero hanggang sa door lang, na tila'y medyo nakasilip ang ulo. Then I felt again na hinahanap niya ako. Then tumayo siya sa labas ng CR, as if he was looking for someone, while I was near the siomai house (ata) texting my friend kung nasaan na siya. Then he and his friend went to the siomai house behind me, ooohh.. he was so close, they were talking so narinig ko boses niya kahit mahina.

He's not tall, and lalo ko talagang naisip na kilala ko siya. Pero nanghihinayang talaga akong I didn't ask for his name, eh di sana hindi ako isip ng isip kung sino ba siya. :))

On my way home, I posted a status in facebook telling them I saw a guy sa MRT, then one replied, baka past life. Then the thought just came to me, it would be cool if that's real, then you'll get to meet the person in your present life. Feeling ko tuloy soulmate ko siya. lol joke lang po.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...