Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dopey in Star Wars

Just when Dopey from Snow White got into the Star Wars film... And yes, it did not make any sense at all.

Regrets will always shoot you in the head after some time when everything seems to be just as fine as it can be. This week, I am suffering from a terribly ultimate dumbness (Well, I can't say it's a mistake... so dumbness it is.) I had way back in my freshman days. And instead of preparing for it now, here I am, in front of the laptop, just to write this bullshit down. I am still thankful that life has been good to me, for giving me this third chance already. I just hope I'll do well enough to pass through this mishap this coming Friday. If not, then kill me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...