Monday, April 4, 2011

WebcamWhoring

There are times when my vanity strikes and I go all webcamwhoring with my friends. I'll bug them with "Webcam tayo dali!" You now see what boredom does to me. These photos are webcam print screens from a webcam session with someone. They were taken at around 3 o'clock in the morning. We're night persons, we really are. I wasn't able to take photos of the person I was chatting with, my best friend, since the person's webcam is turned upside down. I wouldn't want to post anything like that since I am a little obsessive-compulsive. And besides, I was the one who wanted to use the webcam, not my friend. What my friend really wanted to do is a voice call, but my net sucks big time that I can't hear any internet-related sounds, e.g. Y!M and FB chat notifications, even YouTube videos, and voice calls on Y!M. So there you have it, Ren gone camwhoring. Wait 'till a worse part of my vanity strikes me, where I'll find an online friend and we'll have a voice chat just for me to sing. I love my friends who are always more than willing to bear with my insanity vanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...